PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: front cover

Posted:09 Aug 2011 (17:20 UTC)
Socorro,

You can make those simple changes in the Design Cover step, all within the "Cover Text & Colors".

The color can be changed by clicking the color box to the right of "Front Text."

The positioning, font style, alignment and size of the text can be adjusted by clicking in the box under the "Enter Title Text"

If you have any further questions let us know, and thank you for choosing PrestoPhoto!

Regards,
PrestoPhoto support
Socorro Hubbard

Re: front cover

Posted:05 Aug 2011 (21:49 UTC)
The cover problem I am having for my project is Id #103676. Want to move title text down an inch or so from the top centered to the photo & change font color. Thanks, S.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re:

Posted:29 Jul 2011 (19:56 UTC)
Hi, Socorro!

You should be able to change the placement of the text and the font color in the cover step. Please send your product ID to support@prestophoto.com so we can look into this further.

PrestoPhoto Support
Socorro Hubbard
Posted:28 Jul 2011 (22:41 UTC)
Dear PrestoPhoto,
I am creating my first book and having trouble with the front cover. My title text seems to be on the top edge and I wanted to move it below the top edge a bit.
Also, the font color of title is black even though I tried to change it bc its on a black background from where the photo seems to be cropped to fit your cover format. Thanks for the help
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page