Back of Cover and End Leaf Page Color

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Back of Cover and End Leaf Page Color

Posted:09 Jan 2012 (21:17 UTC)
Greetings, Cathy!

The endleafs only come in black, I'm afraid. Let us know if you have any other questions!

PrestoPhoto Support
Cathy Phillips

Posted:09 Jan 2012 (19:10 UTC)
Thanks for a quick response. I don't think I worded my question clearly. I want a picture on the front of the book and the back of the book but when you open the book, the inside side of the cover is black and then there is a page that is labeled as the "end leaf" page that is also black. This is at the front and the back of the book. These are the pages (inside the book) that I want white. Is that possible?

Thanks!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:09 Jan 2012 (17:21 UTC)
Cathy,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto!

You can easily adjust the color on the back of the cover - here is a helpful screencast that will assist you in doing that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCzvd1emPB8&list=UUgWmJwU2t0SRxjGkHaEVzGA&index=2&feature=plcp

• Note* - We have recently updated our system to give the ability in Step 1 of the Designer to add your cover image in Step 1 / this gives the ability to apply a template to the covers! This is still in beta and has a few kinks that we are working out. If you choose to not apply your cover in Step 1, when you click on to Step 2 the system will automatically recognize your back cover to be a blank white page (we will correct this asap!). However in the mean time, if you wish to reveal the color that you select in Step 2 (the Cover step) to show as a solid color over both the front and back covers, then you will need to delete the "Back Cover Image" by simply clicking the trashcan icon next to "back cover image" and then scrolling down and clicking "Update Cover"

If you have any further questions please let us know and we will do our best to help!

Regards,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Cathy Phillips

Back of Cover and End Leaf Page Color

Posted:09 Jan 2012 (02:44 UTC)
Is there a way to make the back side of the cover and the end leaf pages white instead of black?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page