Pricing Discrepancy

Comment on Contact
Rachel Dobbs

Re: Pricing Discrepancy

Posted:17 Sep 2012 (14:08 UTC)
My fault! In my sleepy haze last night, I did something wrong. I uploaded the PDF again and all is well. Thank you!
Rachel Dobbs

Pricing Discrepancy

Posted:17 Sep 2012 (04:57 UTC)
Hello -

I am creating a book and there seem to be some discrepancies between the pricing shown and the pricing that is actually offered. Before I began working on my book, I used the pricing calculator and got a price of $205.11 for 10 copies of a 26 page, 9x7 image wrap hardcover book on Express photosilk paper. Because the book needed specific detail, I went through the trouble of creating a PDF using the sizing specs provided, and uploaded everything. It looked so great and I was so excited to order, and then...the option for which I was quoted isn't even an option! Why would I be quoted a price for the exact specs I entered, when it isn't even an option? I wanted a 9x7, 26 page hardcover book on EXPRESS paper but the only option I'm given is the more expensive PREMIUM, which is about $40 more than I was going to spend. Now my project is on hold and I don't know what to do since I was working on limited time to begin with. Can anyone explain why I would be provided a quote and then not be given the option to purchase the book on which I was quoted? Does it have something to do with the fact that it is an uploaded PDF file? cry Please help! I'm trying to figure out something as quickly as possible.