Pricing Discrepancy

Comment on Contact
Rachel Dobbs

Re: Pricing Discrepancy

Posted:17 Sep 2012 (14:08 UTC)
My fault! In my sleepy haze last night, I did something wrong. I uploaded the PDF again and all is well. Thank you!
Rachel Dobbs

Pricing Discrepancy

Posted:17 Sep 2012 (04:57 UTC)
Hello -

I am creating a book and there seem to be some discrepancies between the pricing shown and the pricing that is actually offered. Before I began working on my book, I used the pricing calculator and got a price of $205.11 for 10 copies of a 26 page, 9x7 image wrap hardcover book on Express photosilk paper. Because the book needed specific detail, I went through the trouble of creating a PDF using the sizing specs provided, and uploaded everything. It looked so great and I was so excited to order, and then...the option for which I was quoted isn't even an option! Why would I be quoted a price for the exact specs I entered, when it isn't even an option? I wanted a 9x7, 26 page hardcover book on EXPRESS paper but the only option I'm given is the more expensive PREMIUM, which is about $40 more than I was going to spend. Now my project is on hold and I don't know what to do since I was working on limited time to begin with. Can anyone explain why I would be provided a quote and then not be given the option to purchase the book on which I was quoted? Does it have something to do with the fact that it is an uploaded PDF file? (:cry:) Please help! I'm trying to figure out something as quickly as possible.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page