Comment on Contact
Jeanne

Great Quality - Presto Photo is my all time favorite!!

Posted:16 Jun 2019 (15:04 UTC)
My lifelong friend was in the hospital dying of cancer. I hurried and put a photo book together of our life long and very dear friendship. We were friends in kindergarten and are now 68! The quality was absolutely beautiful and the book came within 8 days of my order. Wow! I am so impressed! The book was at her celebration of life and I was very proud to display it. Thank you Presto Photo for your good work and for making me look so "first class!"
Claudia Uribe
Posted:14 Feb 2019 (00:25 UTC)
I am very disappointed with my order. The print quality is terrible. Color is totally muddy .
I spent days and days , working on this book , processing each image and placing each photo where it should be. I ordered just one copy to see how it would come out before i ordered more . I have done this for years with Apple creating all my travel books which i have not only printed for myself but also to give as gifts for my family members who come on the trips with me.
I am aware that print is not as good as what you see on the computer screen, but this presto photo book is way off. If you don’t think you can do a better job i would like to return the book and get my money back.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page