Exceptional Customer Service

Comment on Ship Options and Delivery Times
Helen Shillabeer

Exceptional Customer Service

Posted:05 Mar 2020 (10:46 UTC)
I recently went to order some Apple photo books I had been creating only to discover that they no longer produce them. I did a search of the internet & found that prestophoto could make produce my Apple book for me. I followed the instructions on the site so I could save my photo books to a PDF document. I then contacted prestophoto to find out how much shipping would be as I live in the although have family in the USA. I had a prompt response back of how to find this information on the website. Then on downloading my photo books I encountered a problem with how the cover photos would look on the finished product so I contact prestophoto and had an immediate response from Alice who said she had rectified the problem for me & I could now purchase my books. I decided to have my books shipped to relatives in the USA to save in cost and they have received both books and have said how wonderful they are. I look forward to seeing them in the summer when they are brought to the UK. Thanks again Alice for your help and Presto photo for being able to produce my photo books which Iā€™d spent a considerable time putting together.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page