Baffled

Christian
Profile Picture

Re: Baffled

Posted:15 Mar 2007 (16:04 UTC)
Hi Jason,

Just a follow up on the technical issue. The trouble was an obscure issue of editing the cover between orders. Editing of the cover is fine between orders, however, it the caeswrap version of the cover was not automatically updating behind the scenes.

This is all fixed now. I'm so sorry trouble, and thanks for working with us!

- Christian
Jason Sipe

Re: Baffled

Posted:10 Mar 2007 (21:19 UTC)
It looks like Connie at PrestoPhoto support is making good on my dilemna. At least this company owns up to its mistakes and I still think they make a superior-looking product for an unbelievably low price! It truly is a company that provides albums suitable for mid-range wedding photographic professionals--just like any company, has a few kinks to work out, and I think they are at least trying.
Jason Sipe

Baffled

Posted:10 Mar 2007 (14:37 UTC)
I got my two photo albums for a client and they STILL had the gallery name on the top spine (my photo gallery on viovio) and MY name on the bottom spine after I explicitly typed in what I wanted for the top and bottom spine! What is the deal? I would have shipped them right back to you, but I have a couple who have been waiting the month it's taken for these two, 24-page books to be printed, bound, and shipped. What will you do to rectify this?--I feel, in this instance, that I did everything needed. I don't think this is acceptable. Either your web interface works, or it doesn't.
I'd like to refer your company to others, but it has screwed up two of my orders and another one was not really acceptable to give to a client, because your web interface seems to default to putting the name of the gallery and the author on the spine.
Why not default to nothing, considering youy even mention (on that same interface page) that books under a certain page number (35)will not have spine text. Why then do you print on the hardcovers?
Bottom line, I really like your books--there's just some bugs to work out, IMO.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page