Frantic! All galleries erased b/c I couldn't find renewal date

connie
Profile Picture

Re: Frantic! All galleries erased b/c I couldn't find renewal date

Posted:28 Apr 2007 (19:05 UTC)
Judith, I apologize, I didn't realize you had a quesiton about the membership renewal. We will send you an invoice email (:smile:)
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Posted:17 Apr 2007 (23:31 UTC)
Hi, I was at another house and filled in what I thought was my user name and password! I didn't know I had more than 1 account. So, how do I find out exactly when my memembership (extra storage) expires on the PrestoPhoto site? Thanks for figuring this all out for me!
Judith
connie
Profile Picture

Posted:16 Apr 2007 (22:35 UTC)
Judith, greetings and don't panic :). Your account is under msjudithroberts and all your galleries are there. I'm so sorry for your frantic, but the great thing is you probably were logging in under a different email account.
Judith

Frantic! All galleries erased b/c I couldn't find renewal date

Posted:16 Apr 2007 (17:52 UTC)
I already emailed PrestoPhoto support, but all my galleries were erased, containing literally over 400 photos and about 8 galleries. I had been looking under "my account" info for when I was supposed to renew my membership, because I knew I must be near the end of my year, but could not find it. I found my "storage and useage" etc... and assumed (I know, never assume)that because I couldn't find the "your storage time is up" info under "my account" that I would receive an email asking me to renew or suffer the consequences. I have been an excellent customer, ordered alot of books, and was going today to upload one for an exhibit my father is having. Please help, I'm really upset knowing how long it is going to take to upload and then number 100s of photos.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page