10x10 covers

Tessie

Re: 10x10 covers

Posted:19 Jul 2007 (00:39 UTC)
I, too, have a question about the case wrap covers. Do you offer a wrap-around cover or book jacket in any covers? And, I'm not sure I understand the first question above. The leather cover comes with a black spine of some kind? I may like that. THX
connie
Profile Picture

Posted:05 Jul 2007 (20:33 UTC)
Jill, I'm so thrilled to know you are happy with the 10x10 product. Let me see if I can answer your questions
The 11x8.5 and the 10x10 currently are the products that offer a variety of cover material options. Here is a link to the options

You are correct, the suede covers are not two toned.

Right now, the 10x10 are not available as case wrapped hardcovers. As technology improves we may be able to add that to our product list (:smile:)

We haven't talked about offering the 8.5x11 with those material options but that is a great thought. Let us discuss this to see if it is possible in the near term.
Jill D

Posted:22 Jun 2007 (19:33 UTC)
If you aren't planning on offering the 10x10s with case wrapped covers, are you possibly doing the 8.5x8.5 with the leather and fabric covers? I would rather the 10x10s, but I'll take what I can get:)
Jill D

10x10 covers

Posted:22 Jun 2007 (11:51 UTC)
I have been trying to find out more about the 10x10 covers. I just ordered one (It came out great!) and the burgundy leather cover had a black suede spine. I love this, but was not expecting it because the photo example shows a tan suede book that is not two toned (The entire cover, spine and all, is one piece of tan suede).

I am wondering which of the other materials have the black suede spine. I normally do not offer linen books to my clients, but I would consider offering them if they had a black suede spine.

I also wanted to make sure that the suede covers are not two toned, as they do not appear to be in the photo.

Are you planning on producing the 10x10 in with case wrapping also?

Last question- are you thinking about producing the 8.5x11 portrait book in the leather and linen materials?

I offer my clients square and portrait book and would love to offer them as many cover options for these books as possible.

Thanks!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page