Has anyone made a die cut book?

Christian
Profile Picture

Re: Has anyone made a die cut book?

Posted:24 Jul 2007 (02:45 UTC)
Hi Melissa,

The image that shows through the die cut and is the cover image, and is on it's own sheet of paper. This is automatically inserted for you, and the back side of the cover page is a solid color the same as the background color of the cover image (as chosen on Step 2). The page 1 of the book begins on the right after the opening cover sheet as described above.

The full size image is for a 9x7 scaled case wrap. In the small die-cut preview, this is exactly how the front of your book will look. If the image is off-center, your cover image is likely asymmetrical.
Melissa Merker

Has anyone made a die cut book?

Posted:19 Jul 2007 (18:23 UTC)
I need help making my photo book as I am uploading pdfs. I want the 11x8.5 landscape die cut book, but I have some questions. First off, is the picture that shows through the die cut on a piece of paper by itself...nothing but blank on the back? Or does the book start on the left side on the back side of the diecut picture?

Also, when I am in the cover option area for the pdf I have uploaded I select that I want the photo to be sized to fit in the die cut, it shows it below on the cover options but on the preview up above it shows a full image. Am I doing something wrong?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page