Die Cut Covers or not and text

connie
Profile Picture

Re: Die Cut Covers or not and text

Posted:01 Aug 2007 (12:35 UTC)
Currently, we offer the 11x8.5 as die-cut hardback with no images are on the cover. The cover is available in a variety of materials. Here is a link to the page that shows the available cover materials
The image you designate as your cover image peeks through the die-cut hole on the front cover. We will scale the cover image so you don't need to do that. Actually, we give you the option to keep the image to full scale, scale it to fit inside the die-cut hole in the cover or scale it to a certain percentage of the original size. The options are available on the die-cut cover tab during the cover creation stage of the bookmaker process. There is no text on the spine. The minimum page count is 24 and the maximum page count is 80. The production time on this book is 5 business days.

Here is a link to a gallery that shows our die-cut as well as case wrap books
Carolynne Roberts

Die Cut Covers or not and text

Posted:26 Jul 2007 (09:16 UTC)
I am confused about the covers. I want a 11 x 8.5 wrap around hard cover book without the diecut, but I can't seem to turn off the diecut option. I have already created my book.

Can any please assist? It is probably very easy ...

Also, in the preview my text could appear clearer. Is this likely to be a problem in the final product?

Thanks Carolynne
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page