How to get photos into gallery that was imported?

connie
Profile Picture

Re: How to get photos into gallery that was imported?

Posted:01 Aug 2007 (12:42 UTC)
Judy, I see your A Soldier Remembers Japan 1945-1946 gallery and when I select it I see two images and a sub-gallery (has the box around it) titled judithroberts. Did you want the images from the sub-gallery to fall at the same level as the two other images? If yes, all you need to do is select that sub-gallery, click the image order icon, scroll to the bottom and select the "batch select all images" check box and then select the drop down menu to the right of Batch commands and either the COPY TO GALLERY or MOVE TO GALLERY and select the gallery A Soldier Remembers Japan 1945-1946. Remember to click the SAVE CHANGES button.
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

How to get photos into gallery that was imported?

Posted:31 Jul 2007 (14:57 UTC)
Hi,
My gallery in question is A Soldier Remembers Japan 1945-1946,you all transferred it for me from one user name to another. The gallery you transferred has a box around it. I cannot seem to download new photos into it. When I do download photos they are in the same galley, but not in the one with the box around it. Thanks, J
p.s. something probably better viewed as my description cannot really explain it.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page