Calendars again

Nomy

Re: Calendars again

Posted:05 Sep 2007 (18:56 UTC)
Hi Jennifer,

To make calendar you will need to create an 11x8.5 product and when you get a drop down menu, select calendar and be sure to write an order notes. Order notes are created during the order process after you place your book in your cart. There is a field titled "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order" under the ship method option spot. Just put your note there and we will contact you if we have questions. Another thing is original product must be set up as 11x8.5 (NOT 8.5x11)
Happy creating (:smile:)
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Re: Calendars again

Posted:03 Aug 2007 (14:51 UTC)
You could also try at www.costco.com. I made 3 of them at Christmas and what is really cool is that you can add images and text to the individual days i.e. I put faces and names in for all the birthdays and anniversaries in the little squares. It was idiot proof and they have layout options. The quality was excellent - heavier paper than the commercial calendars. I think they were around $11.99 or so, then about $4.75 for shipping.
Jennifer Wolfer

Calendars again

Posted:02 Aug 2007 (18:23 UTC)
Every month there are new features! I love it!

Question though, last I heard, to get a calendar, softcover and wire-o on the top, I would create the calendar as an 11x8.5 (which is alway hardcover), and then mark in the special comments "Should print as calendar per Connie," and all would turn out well (like Chris's amazing calendar --> http://www.prestophoto.com/shop/4208 )

Is this still the way to do it?

And can I do something similar to get a giant calendar, 14x11?

It looks great. I can't wait to get mine ordered!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page