Viovio Logo on the book?

Kettie Mooney

Re: Viovio Logo on the book?

Posted:29 Nov 2010 (18:37 UTC)
Martin,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest.

Yes, we still have the option to remove the PrestoPhoto logo :)

Let's see, the PrestoPhoto logo will be on the back cover of each book. You can put it in one of 9 locations, (top, center, bottom & left, center or right). You can add your own logo to appear on the back of the book or last page of the book if you would like.

There are two ways to ensure no PrestoPhoto logo will appear on the back of your book.

1) become a professional member and the PrestoPhoto logo is removed from ALL your books. Here is a link to the page that gives information on the professional membership http://www.prestophoto.com/shop/336
or

2) on a PER ORDER basis you can pay $10 flat fee to remove the logo from those particular books. This option is selected at checkout.

Option 2 will be selected each time you place an order. So it will add up over time.

PrestoPhoto Support
Martin Larsen

Posted:29 Nov 2010 (03:19 UTC)
A year ago, I ordered some books that I created and I recall an option to leave out the logo for a nominal fee. Is this still the case? I couldn't find it for a book I just created.
Nomy

Posted:04 Sep 2007 (18:11 UTC)
Hi Ruud,

Our logo is printed on the back of the book and you have the choice of locating it at the top, middle or bottom as well as left right or center. We do offer the ability to remove all PrestoPhoto branding if you are a Professional Member. Here's the link for professional membership:
http://www.prestophoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=336
Hope this helps.
Wags
Profile Picture

Posted:30 Aug 2007 (02:20 UTC)
All photobook publisher put their logo somewhere in/on the book. With PrestoPhoto it isn't terribly obvious.
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Posted:25 Aug 2007 (14:54 UTC)
Yes, you must I think be a professional member to have no logo. But you can now you have a choice where to place the logo on the back cover when you are making the back cover. It isn't terribly obvious, and I figure the super cheap prices and quality are worth it. Not sure what the other publishers do.

This is from the membership page:
"Your brand is important to us. As a professional member you can use PrestoPhoto's Exclusive Branding
option that allows you to remove all branding and only feature your brand. No other logos will
appear on the book."

(my emphasis on Professional Member)
Ruud

Viovio Logo on the book?

Posted:24 Aug 2007 (18:36 UTC)
When I check the screenshot samples I see the prestophoto.com logo plus some text on the back of the cover. Does this mean that the logo will be put on by PrestoPhoto and I pay for this? Can anybody answer this?
Thanks,
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page