Huge problems with my order

Stan

Re: Huge problems with my order

Posted:21 Nov 2007 (22:16 UTC)
Hi Christian,

My concern was not about long processing time, though between Oct 28 and Nov 20 there are more than 14 business days. It was about lack of communication and ignoring my emails.
Anyway, the order has been shipped, thank you. I'm looking forward to receiving my book.
Stan
Christian
Profile Picture

Re: Huge problems with my order

Posted:21 Nov 2007 (19:16 UTC)
Hi Stan,

I checked with support, and I see your questions have been addressed. I am sorry for the frustration with the delay. However, the Pro binding books take 3 weeks to produce, as indicated on the site. In the future you might want to consider Quick binding or a soft cover if timing is a consideration.

- Christian
Stan

Huge problems with my order

Posted:21 Nov 2007 (16:50 UTC)
Hello,
I'd like to share with you my short story. I placed an order on Oct 28th. Since then it's been in Processing state. I wrote many emails asking where my order was. I received replies only for a couple of them saying they would take a look and get back to me.
I'm extremely frastrated and don't know what to do next.
I heard a lot of good words about PrestoPhoto Support and Customer Service. My first order went through without any problems and with very good quality. This one however makes me think about looking for another company to print albums.

Thank you,
Stan
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page