pages out of order...can anyone give me a clue? lol

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: pages out of order...can anyone give me a clue? lol

Posted:20 Dec 2007 (22:23 UTC)
Colton, when you use the number system 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 you will need to use the "gallery image order" option for image layout.
Colton Rawlings

Posted:28 Nov 2007 (01:14 UTC)
Another dumb question on this. When I numbered my photos... everything worked ok... except my page #1. It puts my 1.1 photo with my 11.1 11.2 12.1 13.1 13.2 ect. on the same page.

It also puts my 2.1 with 21 and 22 etc.

What is the best way to number the pics?

Thanks in advance
Pat Simpson

Posted:27 Nov 2007 (13:54 UTC)
Barbara

Near the top left in your Gallery page is a little icon that is titled Image Order....click on that. It takes you into you photos, and shows them as numbered....on the right under the Poistion field. The default numbering starts at 100 and increments by 10s. You need to change these numbers to reflect the correct order. When I did this, I only changed a couple at a time. Once you change numbers, you have to scroll to the bottom and Save Changes. That will then reorder the photos.

When you creaqte a Book, it uses this order to order the pages.

Hope this helps.(:mrgreen:)
Barbara Mcmahon

pages out of order...can anyone give me a clue? lol

Posted:26 Nov 2007 (23:10 UTC)
Hi and TIA to anyone willing to help a newbie. (:confused:) I uploaded my zip file with my pdf files to my gallery. I want to use these to make a photo book when they uploaded they moved around and are now in the wrong order. is there any way to fix that? It took 12 hours of uploading and I am just so confused Thanks again
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page