Uploading zip files...

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Uploading zip files...

Posted:20 Dec 2007 (22:19 UTC)
Yes, you can upload your .jpg files using FTP. We recommend you put all the pictures in a folder on your PC and then just drag the folder over to the FTP area. Once the pictures are uploaded to PrestoPhoto you can create a gallery and tell the system to put your FTP images into your gallery

Here is a link to zipping and uploading files to PrestoPhoto
Gabriel Anast

Re: Uploading zip files...

Posted:03 Dec 2007 (23:03 UTC)
OK, I guess this was a function of the thumbnail engine, since the smaller zips did work after a while. But the 195Mb file upload didn't work... for those of you trying this in the future ;)

--gabe
Gabriel Anast

Uploading zip files...

Posted:02 Dec 2007 (22:37 UTC)
I cannot figure out for the life of me how to upload zip files... I have about 200 megs worth of photos that I would like to upload in order to make xmas photo albums... but when I try to upload the zips... I never get any photos.

I tried uploading it all as one zip (195Mb) and that failed. Then I tried uploading them as 5 smaller zip files... that failed as well.

These are standard zips created by 7zip on a windows machine... bleh.

I could also upload my images using ftp if that is an option (which it looks like it is for finished PDF's... can I use ftp for galleries?), but I don't think I can endure uploading them image by image through the upload form.

Please help!

--gabe
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page