adding text

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: adding text

Posted:20 Dec 2007 (22:15 UTC)
Katie, thanks for the note. I do think we will ultimately offer a variety of text colors — I don't have an exact date that we are aiming toward but I know it is in the works.
Katie Shanks

Posted:11 Dec 2007 (19:08 UTC)
Will you also be adding the option of changing the text color? I'd love to create a book with dark interior pages and white text.

Great program and service! Thanks!
connie
Profile Picture

Posted:07 Dec 2007 (02:57 UTC)
You can add titles / descriptions (captions) to your images. To add captions/titles to your images all you need to do is select the gallery that contains the images, select the image to which you wish to add the caption, and select the "edit" icon (paper and pencil) located in the upper right of the screen. On this edit page you can set the image title, write a description of the image, change the image, rotate the image, reduce the image size, set the security level, and key a travel location so that your image shows up in the travel section.

Note: To see image captions in your book you must select the smart captions option. The images with captions will then be printed with a white border and the caption centered below the image. Images that do not have captions will automatically be scaled to full bleed. If you want the border that goes with captions yet don't want text you will need to fool the system. You can accomplish this in one of two ways. You could either add spaces in the description field or add an HTML no-break space, which is: in the description field.

Currently, There is only one font for the titles and descriptions. We have a variety of fonts for the covers and spine and are implementing more fonts for the titles and descriptions after the first of the year.
Paul Henri
Profile Picture

adding text

Posted:06 Dec 2007 (20:50 UTC)
anyone know how to add text to images and have some control of fonts after they have been added to galleries?

Paul Henri
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page