convert powerpoint slides to jpeg

Comment on Portfolio Photo Books
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: convert powerpoint slides to jpeg

Posted:25 Jan 2008 (19:25 UTC)
So sorry for the delay in responding to your question. I'll just go down your list
1) For a 14x11 book, the PowerPoint canvas size should be 42.75x33.75. Just save the file out to .jpg and then upload one image to PrestoPhoto to see if the full image uploads.
2) the 14x11 can hold 186 pages. I just wouldn't create a book with many more pages that that (:smile:)
3) truthfully, our system can accept either .jpg or pdf. However, since you are going from PowerPoint to .jpg. I would just upload your .jpg files.
Susan

convert powerpoint slides to jpeg

Posted:25 Jan 2008 (17:48 UTC)
Okay, I want to order a 14 x 11 spiral bound photo book. I did my work in ppt (I have the 2007 version). It was recommended on one of your forums to make the slide size 3 times larger. So I made the slides 44 x 33. I tried to convert to jpeg by "Save as", but when viewing the saved slide as jpeg, it only shows 2/3s of the original slide...the right side and lower 1/3 are missing. Yet when I open it in Photoshop, the canvas size shows 44x33. I don't remember problems with the older versions of ppt. What do I do??

Second question - is 186 pages too much for a 14x11 spiral photo book?

I appreciate any advice...
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page