Generating Preview

connie
Profile Picture

Re: Generating Preview

Posted:19 Feb 2008 (02:52 UTC)
Diane, thanks for the post. We will check into this. Judy, thanks for the tip (:smile:) Great idea.
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Re: Generating Preview

Posted:18 Feb 2008 (20:40 UTC)
I had this exact same problem on the Christmas shipping deadline day. On the book generating page, it never seemed to finish generating my book fully and I got impatient and then went to my galleries then to the order book option etc... to see if the changes had been made and they had not. This also cost me hours and I missed the deadline (with the cheap shipping). What I do now is that I wait and wait and wait to go back to my gallery page then to the order book tab to see if the pages in the book have been made. It does seem like that generating circle saying "please wait" has not been going away recently so I also never know when I can preview my new book.
Diane Petersen

Generating Preview

Posted:17 Feb 2008 (21:06 UTC)
I have spent HOURS/DAYS trying to generate a preview to my book with the changes I've made in my gallery. The gallery looks perfect,but the changes aren't showing in preview. I've refreshed my pages, I've right clicked on the "preview option" and saved to my desktop, I've regenerated until I'm ready to scream. Anybody out there that can help?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page