Uploaded files using zip file, but cannot get photos into main gallery out of subfolder

Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Re: Uploaded files using zip file, but cannot get photos into main gallery out of subfolder

Posted:04 Mar 2008 (19:12 UTC)
Thanks! Just uploaded another zip file and followed your very clear instructions. Everything worked. Judy
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Uploaded files using zip file, but cannot get photos into main gallery out of subfolder

Posted:04 Mar 2008 (15:09 UTC)
Judy, I think Grace helped you with this via email earlier today. I just decided to respond here so others will know the process.

Here is how to move a sub gallery to part of the parent gallery.

Go into the gallery that has the sub gallery and select the image for the sub-gallery. Select the "edit" icon. When "editing" the sub-gallery select the Gallery Membership tab, de-select the parent gallery and the sub gallery will become its own gallery.

Open the "now parent gallery" and select image order. Scroll down and check the check box to the right of "Batch select all images" and select the drop down menu to the right of the "Batch commands" and select the "move" option to the gallery you want the images to be part of. Select "save changes".

Hope that helps.
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Uploaded files using zip file, but cannot get photos into main gallery out of subfolder

Posted:03 Mar 2008 (04:12 UTC)
I uploaded photos using a zip file and they are in my gallery as kind of a "sub gallery". I have tried to batch select them and move them to the main gallery with no luck. How do I do this so I don't have to click on a gallery within a gallery to get to my photos? Want to number them so I can generate book.
Thanks, Judy
p.s. gallery is "Leith Family Album 1936-1937 vol. 2, 1938
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page