Die cut hard cover, without hole ???

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Die cut hard cover, without hole ???

Posted:27 Oct 2009 (16:08 UTC)
Raheem,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest.

In the near future we will be offering a 12x12 without the die-cut :) It should be in time for Christmas!!

Have a great day

PrestoPhoto support
Raheem Ahmad

Posted:27 Oct 2009 (02:48 UTC)
(:frown:)I would like the cover of my 12x12 Photobook to be without any "die-cut" hole. It looks like that option is not available. I wish PrestoPhoto customer service could let us all know if we can have photobooks without the hole.
connie
Profile Picture

Posted:30 Apr 2008 (18:37 UTC)
Our Anonymous friend is correct, die-cut means there will be a hole cut out on the front cover. Our die-cut hardbacks don't have an image on the cover. The image you designate as your cover image peeks through the die-cut hole on the front cover. We will scale the cover image so you don't need to do that. Actually, we give you the option to keep the image to full scale, scale it to fit inside the die-cut hole in the cover or scale it to a certain percentage of the original size. The options are available on the die-cut cover tab during the cover creation stage of the bookmaker process. It is impossible to give exact measurements for the cutout because the covers are pre-made and they are not exact.

The cover is available in a variety of materials. Here is a link to the page that shows the available cover materials

There is no text on the spine. The minimum page count is 24 and the maximum page count is 80. The production time on this book is 7 business days.

Here is a link to a gallery that shows our die-cut as well as case wrap books
Anonymous

Posted:24 Apr 2008 (18:26 UTC)
I believe that if the book specs say die-cut that is the only option for that book.
Per Zennstrom

Die cut hard cover, without hole ???

Posted:21 Apr 2008 (20:47 UTC)
Hello Connie !

I have tried to figure this out by myself but I need Your help.
Is it possible to make a Die cut Hardcover book WITHOUT the hole in the cover ?

Thanx
per
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page