Christmas in July

Comment on 5x7 Flat Greeting Card
spartanpilot01

Christmas in July

Posted:24 Jul 2018 (02:26 UTC)
Okay, so I have been trying to get everything together for a nice family photo for a while, and this holiday card campaign was the perfect motivation to just get it done. So we wrangled the kids, asked my mother in law to take the photos for us, and prepared for a long day of trying to get a nice shot. Having a baby and an autistic kid makes it a bit difficult to manage to get a family photo taken, but we finally got a nice shot that we agreed was good enough for our holiday cards. Last year we just sent out a boring premade store-bought cards, but this year we wanted something customized for us. I had never heard of Presto Photo before, but I was willing to give them a shot. We went with flat cards, though they also have folded cards. They also offer photo books, a variety of wall arts, photo prints of various sizes, calendars, photo mugs, and of course gift cards. So, much of what the more well-known photo sites such as Shutterfly and Snapfish offer. I really liked the system they have for designing your products, I honestly think it's much easier than the systems on Shutterfly and Snapfish. My cards also shipped quickly and arrived at my home quickly, too, which is always a plus. I will be ordering more on this site in the future.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page