Rotating pictures

Tim Weaver
Profile Picture

Re: Rotating pictures

Posted:06 Jan 2020 (14:48 UTC)
Hi Matthieu,

As of right now, that specific feature is not supported within the PrestoPhoto App. We are looking to add it in future versions of the App, but there is no specific timeframe for when this could come to the App.

Warm Regards,
Tim from PrestoPhoto
Matthieu Dhennin

Posted:04 Jan 2020 (10:35 UTC)
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your reply but I was thinking of rotating the frame of the picture in the layout of the page, not the picture itself.
Any possibility to do that ?
Thanks !
Matthieu
Tim Weaver
Profile Picture

Posted:02 Jan 2020 (16:45 UTC)
Hi Matthieu,

Rotating photos is generally handled in the inline Apple Photos editor for our App. Just click the Edit button below any photo in your Photo Tray you wish to edit, and there you can rotate images. This will also rotate images within your photo library, so if you're just rotating the image for the book, be aware that it's editing it in your library as well.

Warm Regards,
Tim from PrestoPhoto
Matthieu Dhennin

Rotating pictures

Posted:01 Jan 2020 (16:44 UTC)
Hi,
I've almost completing my first full album with the app and quite happy with it. Yet I have difficulties rotating the phtotos. I happen to find *sometimes* a rotating tool but I don't understand how to trigger it. One of the solutions would be to add an input box with the rotating angle along with the X, Y, W and H boxes in editiint layout process. Thanks !
Matthieu
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page