MJ
Profile Picture

Re:

Posted:05 Feb 2021 (16:22 UTC)
Hello Nancy,

Thanks for reaching out!

You are correct in your assumption that if you do not purchase a Dust Jacket Cover add-on your Dust Jacket Flap content will not be included. If you do not wish to order a Dust Jacket I would recommend that you do not design Dust Jacket Flaps.
You're able to add Spine Text to your project on the Cover Preview page under the Spine Text tab. You can review steps on how to add this text to a book created in our MacOS Apple Photos Extension here: https://www.prestophoto.com/help/App+Help#AddSpineText

All of our Imagewrap Photobooks include the cover images printing on the cover itself. The Dust Jacket Cover is an optional add-on which provides you with the removable cover with your cover and flap content printed on it.

I hope this information has helped but if you have any questions please let us know.

Warm Regards,
PrestoPhoto Support
Nancy Fisher
Posted:29 Jan 2021 (21:23 UTC)
I really dont care for the dust cover but I see I will loose the flap content if I just choose hard cover with photos. I also like a label on the spine of the book which does not seem possible. The dust jacket is not that durable and can be ripped versus photos on cover itself.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page